Thursday 23 December 2010

24 - Posi

Wanted to post a huge entry this evening, but not really feeling up to it. However, just wanted to concentrate / focus myself on the positives -

1. It is Christmas Eve Eve :). I love Christmas, and can't wait much longer! Hopefully everyone likes the presents we've bought, I always worry so much about it but it's a little late now!

2. We have reached our "V Day" as it's referred to on BabyCentre! As I am 24 weeks today, baby is considered viable, and every day from now her chances of survival increase I were to go into preterm labour. Not that I will obviously, she's far too comfy cooking away! But it's still a slightly reassuring thought, if also slightly morbid.

3. Our little girl has a name. That is still perfect.

4. I think we've chosen the music for the 3D scan. We needed about 15 mins worth, so will have another listen tomorrow then post the songs for people to listen to.

Must stay positive. x

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment