Tuesday 7 December 2010

21+5 - Movement

Just a quick post to say that... we felt baby move! I say we, because Mitch felt too :D

I thought I'd felt her a few days ago, but wasn't sure. We were lying in bed tonight talking about her, and Mitch told her she better get a wriggle on soon as mummy was getting worried. Then he put his hand on my tummy, and we both felt something. He looked up at me, and asked if I'd just felt something, to which I replied by almost exploding with excitement!!

We felt cupcake kick a few times over the next 5 minutes, each time both of us feeling it. I even tested Mitch just to check, and stopped telling him when I felt it, but we were both feeling the same thing!

It is incredible, and I just want to feel her again now! However that seems to be my lot for tonight. We are so incredibly lucky :)

With love and light xo

4 comments:

  1. :D I agree it is indeed an incredible feeling and we are very lucky ladies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are amazingly lucky :)!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So exciting feeling the first little movements. They get a lot more amazing a little later on, when you see bits poking out here and there! (and then you wish you could just have a break haha!)

    P.S. found your blog through babycentre x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for that, but everyone has been saying it gets to be a bit too much after a while! Really nice to know someone else is reading :), makes me feel less like I'm talking to myself! x

    ReplyDelete