Wednesday 15 December 2010

22+6 - Name!

www.nataliedee.com

A few baby links that have made me smile! -

How To (And Not To) Take Care of a Baby


Wanted to post a few links, annnnnd just drop by and say... I think we have a name for cupcake! It's something we wrote off a few weeks ago, but then somehow both suggested on Sunday - I actually dreamed about the name on Saturday night, so when Mitch tentatively brought it up again it just seemed perfect! I still don't know whether we're going to keep in secret, or tell everyone after Christmas. Opinions?

I'm so bad at keeping secrets, and this not telling a soul thing is killing me! But, what if we change our minds? Or someone says something negative about her name? Or she doesn't look like the name?

She's been kicking up a storm these past few days, and it never fails to make me smile. We are so lucky, and I cannot wait to meet her :)

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment