Saturday 4 December 2010

21+2 - Christmas

Christmas Tree

Today has been quite productive, and quite Christmas-y! I put our lovely little tree up, cleaned / tidied etc., baked jam tarts, wrapped tons of presents annnnd watched lots of Christmas music countdowns. Finally beginning to feel a little more festive, which is a relief - I was worried for a while1 Also ordered a big batch of presents online, so we're down to just a few people left to buy for, making me feel a little more organised - my spreadsheet was very pleased!

Nothing to report in the land of cupcake, keep thinking I've maybe felt something but kind of given up all hope! As long as she's okay in there than everything's okay with me. Feel like I'm having an easier time of things lately (am I going to regret writing this?!), as my appetite is fine, my aches and pains are minimal, I'm less lethargic, and generally feeling good!

Having a few ideas for nursery decoration / themes etc. as Mitch wanted to get some ideas together. We didn't want anything too girly, too pink, or too bleurgh (?!), so we've been throwing a few ideas around, and loving the idea of an Owl and the Pussycat theme! Mainly because I love the poem, and we both love owls and cats! Found some really cute wall decals with trees / owls / kitties / moons, and found some super cheap owl bedding that we're going to look at over Christmas, but we may be onto a winner! I'll post more pictures with inspiration soon. Opinions?

Finally, today is Chloe's birthday, so a biiiiiig Happy Birthday to her!

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment