Tuesday 21 December 2010

23+5 - 2010 Photos

I've been working on a summary post for 2010 on and off all day, but will hopefully get around to posting it in the next few days. Just wanted to look back at what a busy year this has been! For now, here's a sneak preview...

2010

Finally finished (hopefully!) my Christmas shopping today and did another few hours of wrapping, so feel a little more in control now. Going to Meadowhall tomorrow with Chlo-bot but don't need anything, so going to try and make it a stress free meander (how naive!). Need to make sure I keep a drink with me - very nearly passed out in Boots at the weekend, which was very embarrassing, and I just feel like such a fool when it happens!

Getting some great ideas for the songs, also found a few more ourselves. Hoping to make a decision in the next week and try and stick them together in one long mix! Keep the suggestions coming :)

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment