Thursday 3 March 2011

34 - Sleeeeepy

So, there hasn't been really a lot to report in the land of babies. Today I have exactly 6 weeks left until D-Day, and seem to be doing quite well!

I'm struggling a little with work this week - just tired and achey, and I'm not good at sitting (or really able to sit down a lot as a teacher!) so I'm coming home with achey hips and knees every night. Nothing too painful, as I'm forever reminded when I hear tales of the dreaded SPD, but enough to make me want to moan about it a little!

Sleeping quite well (famous last words?) but still waking up shattered in the morning. I think it's down to waking up every hour to have to reposition pillows and roll over - I sleep well in the gaps but just don't think I'm getting proper sleep! The next person to tell me it's 'practice' for when baby comes gets kicked in the face.

Off to the midwife this afternoon, so fingers crossed I have no glucose / protein in my wee as I think then I'd have to have more tests. Also fingers crossed bump is measuring okay as I feel huuuuuuge. How can there be any more room in there for baby? I'm pretty sure if she grows any more she'll be up to my armpits.

Exciting evening tonight courtesy of the lovely MC Steelz! She won tickets to Boyzone, and a free Indian meal so I'm going as +1. I don't think I know many Boyzone songs but think I might just surprise myself and sing along alllllll the way through (sorry in advance!). Looking forward to it, but glad to have seated tickets!

Will update later about midwife,

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment