Tuesday 1 March 2011

33+5 - Photos w/ Mitchell


I took these photos at the weekend and didn't really think anything of them - just wanted to try out my shiny new remote and tripod that I've acquired for taking pictures with baby! However I think they're kind of sweet so thought I'd post them :)




Nothing new's happening really! Getting bigger and more uncomfortable by the day, but still doing quite well considering - just a bit of back and hip pain but I know how lucky I am! Struggling with work at the moment, very tired but plodding on. Less than 3 weeks left at work, finishing on the 18th March.

Packed a small hospital bag tonight - not my proper one but just wanted some stuff in a bag just in case. Although I'm sure baby will be cooking for a while longer yet :).

Too tired for a proper blog but just wanted to say everything was okay!

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment