Friday 28 January 2011

29+1 - But... where do all your organs go?

I am now 29 weeks pregnant! I have 76 days left to go until my due date, and baby will be here in 91 days at the latest. How exciting is that!

Bump has been a little tight and uncomfortable over the past few days, I'm putting this down to baby shifting as the bump also seems a lot higher! No heartburn yet *fingers crossed* but I have been finding myself short of breath running up and down the stairs. Don't know whether to put this down to decreased fitness or smaller lungs?

I found this awesome link earlier in the week (click here) which shows you where your organs end up during pregnancy? That's both scary and amazing right - no wonder we get random aches and pains!

Speaking of pains - a few times this week I've had a really severe stitch type pain which seems to come and go completely randomly! The first time it happened I actually rung the midwives as it was such an intense pain and I was completely terrified - but it's happened a few times this week and just seems to disappear after 15mins - I'm lead to believe it's just the way she's lying. Fun times!

Lots of lovely things planned this weekend - curry and comedy night tonight, followed by cinema tomorrow to see Black Swan and lunch with my lovely parents on Sunday. I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend - have struggled a little at work this week as just super tired, but I'm kinda pinning that on the time of year rather than the pregnancy. Everyone seems shattered! Not long to go now I suppose :)

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment