Saturday 1 January 2011

25+2 - Resolutions

Oh I completely forgot - New Years Resolutions! I don't normally do these, but 2011 is a fresh start, sooooooo:

1. Have a healthy and relaxed (as much as possible!) last 15 weeks of pregnancy. I know this is something I can't really control, but I'd like it to be a resolution anyway!

2. Don't wish the time away! It's so easy to count down the pregnancy and wish weeks away, but I need to make sure I appreciate every second and how amazing it is.

3. Remind myself every day how lucky I am. Self explanatory, but sometimes I may need to be reminded! I have an amazing boyfriend, family, extended family, and I really am incredibly lucky!

4. Buy some hypnobirthing books / CDs, and use them. I can't really afford any of the courses, but I really want to try and use some of these techniques to have a positive birth. This may seem a bit silly to some people, but that leads me on to my next point....

5. Grow some balls! Sorry to be crass, but I really need to learn to stand up for myself and things I believe. I know millions of people in the world has been through birth and raising children, but I also know that I need to try some things and decide for myself! I'm well aware that I will be wrong lots of the time, but that's okay :)

And finally...

6. Do my best. Obvious, but I need to remind myself that this is all I can do. I am only one person, not ten million people.

Anyone else got any resolutions they'd like to share?

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment