Thursday 20 January 2011

28 - Not a lot happening

All is well here, but not really a lot is happening! I completed and submitted my application for maternity leave yesterday, and I’m leaving at about 37 weeks. Using 2 weeks annual leave first, then starting my maternity leave. This should hopefully mean I’ll be able to be off with cupcake for a little longer – I’d love to go on maternity leave in about 2 weeks time but I’m sure I’ll appreciate the time with little one more!

Bump is definitely a bump now, and there’s no hiding it in anything! This is both good and bad – I don’t look like I’ve eaten all the pies, but I also look like The Incredible Hulk in my normal t-shirts, as I look like I’m either going to burst it open at the seams, or you can see half my tummy anyway.

Going to the midwife today for my Anti-D injection - I’ll let you know how it goes and if it hurts lol. Also got to have some blood taken I think, but not really sure what else. Will probably get measured to see if I’m too much of a hippo yet!

Also going swimming tonight with MC Steelz – will probably put her to shame again with my superior swimming ability :P. Aiming for 30 lengths again but we will see how we go.

Hope all my other beautiful pregnant friends are well :)

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment