Sunday 23 January 2011

28+3 - Poor Aeris


Poor Aeris. She only wanted a quick stroke and she ended up in the Baba Sling. However I choose to believe that she had a wonderful time, and enjoyed our little cuddle! Much comfier than I imagined, although I have no idea how much she weighs?

Thursday's midwife visit was pretty uneventful, if a little painful! Had my anti-D injection, and gave some blood for various things. Got to listen to baby again, and had my bump measured. It was 28.5cm / 29cm - a huuuuge jump from 25cm 3 weeks ago. I've grown a bit more than I should have but she didn't seem concerned, and said it was probably a growth spurt or something. That, or I've been on the pies again. Booked in for another appointment at 31 weeks.

The most exciting thing that happened was being able to book onto antenatal classes. These start on the 2nd February, and I'm really looking forward to them actually! Got quite a few to go to, and it works out pretty much one a week for a while, with most being daytime and 1 evening. This unfortunately means I'll have to go on my own, but should mean I get to meet and chat to some other ladies :)

Went shopping to Nottingham yesterday, and bought... Cillit Bang. I'm getting old and boring right?! Looked at a few baby clothes but will probably end up waiting right till the end and just buy anything we need. Saw a gorgeous changing bag which ended up being £250. Perfectly reasonable right?

Nothing else happening - feel a little stuck in the middle at the moment. I'm sure I'm going to regret wishing time away, but everything seems amillion years away! 8 weeks left at work...

Also, feel free to ask me questions on here, or on FormSpring!

With love and light xo

2 comments:

  1. Very very cute pic :)I got the Chcco Marsupio Go as one of my Birthday presents :)Not long till your classes start then :D Cillit bang rocks lol!! I must be geting old and boring as dead excited about my new saucepans!! Do u have a link to the changing bag? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was from John Lewis, and the one I actually liked was £165 - the Orla one?

    http://www.johnlewis.com/Baby+_26+Child/Travelling/Travelling/Changing+Bags/1372/ProductCategory.aspx#&&/wEXAgURU2VhcmNoRXZlbnRUYXJnZXQFH1NlYXJjaFJlc3VsdHNHcmlkMV9VcGRhdGVQYW5lbDEFE1NlYXJjaEV2ZW50QXJndW1lbnQFVFNSVC9CYWJ5K18yNitDaGlsZC9UcmF2ZWxsaW5nL1RyYXZlbGxpbmcvQ2hhbmdpbmcrQmFncy8xMzcyLzEvMi9Qcm9kdWN0Q2F0ZWdvcnkuYXNweDn3uYWw92UmY7SI4FpK6dBa75PF

    Also love the JuJuBe bags - http://www.ju-ju-be.com/products/bags.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete