Tuesday 12 April 2011

39+5 - Letter from Grandad

Not a lot to write about I'm afraid! I've had a few tightenings over the past few days which I presume are / were braxton hicks, but they weren't painful or uncomfortable. Other than that nothing! I've been a little uncomfortable and achey, but I think that's largely been down to doing too much walking. Not due for another 2 days, but still sort of sat around waiting.

I opened my email today to find this lovely email from my dad. I'm trying as hard as I can!!! :P

"Dear Lizz,

After due consideration, I have decided that today is a good day to have a baby.

It would give us a little time to indulge in a few cuddles and kisses prior to going on holiday with a clear conscience and no worries.

Furthermore I would be able to play darts tomorrow and I have nothing else booked in at this stage for this evening.

If you are coming round for tea tonight, please feel free to finish your meal before getting stuck into the matter at hand. (Have a word with ***babies name removed!!*** please)

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Neil"

No comments:

Post a Comment