Friday 8 April 2011

39+1 - Nada.

So, my guess has been and gone! For some reason I'd got the 7th April in my head, but that was yesterday and despite my best efforts the day went without so much as a twinge. Between now and the 23rd someone has guessed every day and I'd really like her to be here by then! We will see.

I've been a lot more tired this past week, partly due to my new sleep schedule which you could set a clock by! I manage 11/12 - 4, then 7 - 9. I have no idea what it is about 4am that wakes me up, but I've been very thankful for iBooks / the Kindle app and the ton of free books available on those! I guess maybe the sleep schedule is preparing me for baby?

The weather has been beautiful but I've not really done a lot. Took a few walks out to meet people / do a little shopping but I keep getting crampy legs so having to have a little sit down - my fitness levels have literally never been so low and it's quite frustrating! Was chatting to someone about climbing last night and I realised at the moment I can barely climb a set of stairs, let alone consider bouldering - sad times!

Everything is ready for baby I think. Everyone keeps asking if we're ready but I guess there's only so much you can do? I'm sure we'll figure other things out when she's here!

I got a rocking chair off of Freecycle that I've been sanding down to hopefully paint this weekend. Hopefully it will look nice, and it's super comfy to sit and rock in. However I've proceeded to cover every surface in the house with a thin layer of wood dust after spending Monday dusting everywhere - I am an idiot!

Will hopefully take some bump photos today and upload those later. Slightly hesitant to do so as the stretch mark monster has finally caught me. The least said about that the better I suppose!

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment