Tuesday 21 September 2010

10+1 - Back To Reality

Back to proper teaching work this week, with students in and everything! All this is making me very tired – I can barely keep my eyes open by the time 2 rolls round. I’m looking forward to my 2nd trimester energy boost and I want it now! Also having very fitful and disturbed sleep – most likely due to worrying about work but I guess that could also be pregnancy. Having incredibly surreal dreams, lots involving spiders. Does this mean I’m having a spider?

Bean is apparently 2 inches now – which seems huge! Still can’t tell if I have bump or just podge from stopping climbing / eating whatever I feel like. I don’t want to become the size of a house but I also can only face certain food. Keep meaning to go swimming after work but really struggling with motivation – just soooo sleepy.

I don’t want to sound like I’m moaning – just want to keep a record of these things. I know how incredibly lucky we are! Sickness has pretty much stopped all together, feel slightly nauseas occasionally but nowhere near as bad. This still worries me but I think I’m always going to worry about something.

Still not thinking of names but a few have burrowed into my head. Only girls though, if it’s a boy it’s just not having a name. Or I’ll let M name it…

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment