Wednesday 6 July 2011

12lb 8oz!

Just had Alice weighed and she is now 12lb 8oz - fantastic! Still dead on the 50th percentile for her weight so I'm really happy. It's really easy to worry that I'm not feeding her enough or that she's not getting the nutrients she needs from breastmilk so I'm always quietly relieved to find out we're doing okay.

She had her second set of jabs yesterday, and although the injections themselves weren't as bad (she'd stopped crying by the time we left the room), she had a really fussy evening where nothing seemed to settle her. I eventually gave in and gave her a little Calpol, and that seemed to calm her down. Poor little one!

I bought a few more of the nappies we like (BumGenius if I haven't said that enough times on here :P) so we won't have to wash as often if I don't get chance / the weather is crap. I do love nappies.

Stressing a little about the big move this weekend but I haven't really had chance to pack anything else up - I don't really get time to do anything myself with Mitch away. So it's going to be a busy few days over the weekend - luckily he has Mon / Tue off work next week to help with the move and unpacking, and I can supervise from the sofa!

If I don't get chance to blog more - wish us luck with the move!

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment