Tuesday 23 November 2010

19+5 - Apprehensive

So only 2 sleeps to go until my 20 week scan! This excites me, but is also starting to scare me actually. I've been focusing on this point as a huge exciting thing, but a few dreams have left me a little apprehensive. I'm sure it's nothing, but I'm allowed to worry a little bit! It's amazing how much my whole life has changed in such a short period of time. This baby was a huge surprise, but I would give anything to make sure that they are healthy and happy.

I've been changing my mind a little on gender these past few days. All the way through I've thought girl, and girl seems to be the majority vote. However last night all I dreamed about was finding out the sex, and it being a boy - and now I'm completely back to square one! I've still left my vote as a girl, but my women's intuition is obviously failing me!

I've been quite achey this week, with my hips / knees / shoulders feeling like I've been working out, when I blatantly haven't (although I do need to get on that!). I'm sure this will disappear soon enough, and it's only really an issue when trying to sleep. Sleep's kind of evading me at the moment - I'm still just getting the good 30min bursts, which is just a little odd and leaves me quite tired. Still, better than no sleep!

I've been a little negative these past few days, and a few things have been getting me down. However I keep trying to remind myself how lucky I am, and how amazing this is. I'm sure I'll be super positive again after Thursdays scan!

So - VOTE! And comment... this blog is getting rather lonely with me talking to myself!

With love and light xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) I have my scan on Friday at 11.30am. I have no idea what to expect gender wise, but am so excited I keep waking up and thinking about it at silly o'clock. Wishing you well for yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super exciting!! I can't sleep for dreaming about it :). Good luck for your scan! I've been reading your blog and it's lovely to know someone else is going through similair things!

    x

    ReplyDelete