Friday 19 November 2010

19+1

I know I've been a little slack in posting, but I've hit a bit of a wall this week. By the time I get home from work I feel like crawling into bed and sleeping forever, and the last thing I want to do is sit and write. Still, I'm determined to keep this up! Speaking of sleep, I'm having this weird sleep where I wake up - wide awake - every 30 minutes. Very frustrating as feels like I haven't slept at all, but having incredibly vivid dreams.

I've added a poll to the top right of the blog, so please vote! I'm keeping a poll at work also, and I'll reveal the final votes just before my scan - hopefully revealing the true gender at about 10am on Thursday! 5 days :)

Been shopping into Derby today. Saw lots more lovely baby clothes (obviously!), but put all buying on hiatus till after the scan now. Mitch is treating me to a little shopping trip to Nottingham next weekend, for Christmas presents, baby stuff, and maybe a Cookie Shake! Hoping to be able to buy my first little outfit for cupcake, as I've been very good and haven't bought anything yet. I have no idea how I have resisted this urge!

I don't really have a lot to say! I'm still unable to feel cupcake unfortunately, but we've listen to him / her kicking away for the past few nights. The kicks sound so strong, but just not been able to feel them :(. Or my head keeps playing tricks on me, and I keep thinking I have, but I'm not sure.

5 days till the scan! This has me both incredibly excited, and quite scared. Really looking forward to being able to see cupcake again though, it cannot possibly come round soon enough!

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment