Tuesday 2 November 2010

16+5

Not really a lot to update on from these past few days! Mitch has been away, so been distracting myself and keeping busy, fortunately it's gone very quickly and he comes home tomorrow :). I've been going to bed at about 9 though, which has been lovely to do without feeling guilty. I read a friends blog the other day where she posed a good question - am I going to bed because I'm tired / pregnant? Or just using that as an excuse?

Midwife on Thursday, then 3 weeks till the scan! Fingers crossed they can find out the sex. If they can't I will literally sob - I'm done waiting now! I have absolutely no idea how people make it 40 weeks. I must start a boy / girl poll on here to get opinions... My cousin is now having a little girl (congratulations!!) so apparently that means I'm having a boy? I don't really think probability works like that somehow!

Held my friends beautiful little girl today, she was angelic! 6 weeks old and she just slept in my arms the entire time - if only it was going to be that easy the entire time!
Also had a few more ideas with names. One keeps getting stuck in my head that I kind of wrote off weeks ago, and I keep dreaming about it. The more I say it the better it sounds I think, but I suppose I have a while to change my mind! Still no boys names.

Going to try and post more pictures, as I always take tons and do nothing with them! So, first up is my first baby Lola! My pride and joy, even if she is mental. I'll post a photo of Aeris soon, but she generally just sleeps a lot and kills mice.

Hope everything's okay with everyone else, this probably sounds super dull but just want to remember everything :)

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment