Wednesday 24 July 2013

34+5 - Growth Scan

baby34

I went for the growth scan yesterday, and I'm happy to report that baby wasn't 25lb! She was measuring exactly perfect for dates, and they gave her an estimated current weight of about 5lb 8oz - not super accurate obviously as based around ultrasound but reassuring to here they don't think she's quite ready yet. A normal amount of fluid too, so no further tests needed. No idea why I'm measuring big but I just think the baby is long like Alice.

No pictures as you couldn't see a lot in the scan, a foot here or there but baby is too big for posing! I asked them to check and we're definitely still team girl which is a relief - I love boys but I don't think he'd appreciate a pink room!

I was just thinking to myself earlier that the nursery needed a skylight... Squash shelf!

Plasterer came today so we no longer have a hole in the ceiling thankfully, and when it's painted at the weekend should hopefully be able to get the last few bits up and sorted. Also intending to pack a bit of a hospital bag as a "just in case".

Started a baby pool like I had with Alice - Mitch was the only person to guess the date right last time! I think there may be chocolate based prizes for the winner? Have a guess!
http://bebepool.com/go/?a=lizz&view=list

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment