Tuesday 19 October 2010

14+5 - Much Better

Just a quick update to say I'm feeling much better! Little bit of cold left but feel amillion times better than I did. Seem to be able to stay up past 9.30 at the moment which is lovely, and just generally feeling a little more human!

Had a few people commenting on the bump, which I still can't see! Must be there though as now none of my trousers fit, so might treat myself to some next week.

Given up on sleeping on my tummy now I think, I felt guilty enough about it but it was so incredibly comfy and I just wanted to sleep! But now it makes me feel a little sick. Could be purely imaginary but I guess I'll have to get used to it for a while.

Thinking of calling the nursery at college as apparently I need to reserve a place for January 2012. That just seems so crazy to me but I guess needs must! Hoping to go and look round over the next few weeks. Cupcake's not even here yet, I barely have a bump - how could I possibly be considering nurseries!

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment