Sunday 17 October 2010

14+3 - Full of Cold :(

Haven't updated for a week, mostly due to being full of cold :(. Ended up taking a few days off work towards the end of the week, which I felt really guilty for but just felt awful. Ended up spending the days in bed watching Grey's Anatomy, which seems to be all about babies lately!

Not felt sick for a few days now, the last time I was sick was Monday so at about 13 weeks, hopefully I've seen the last of nausea and vomiting for a while! Feel pretty good actually, apart from the cold. I've got my appetite back (well... I'm constantly hungry!) but I still feel very tired, hopefully that's just down to the cold.

Not really much else to report! Been given a few lovely items for cupcake which I've put away, but we haven't bought anything ourselves yet. Everyone's being so lovely and generous, just makes me feel very blessed :).

Was going to update with a new picture but don't think there's a lot of change on the bump front, will leave the next picture till 15 weeks I think. Although had a student ask me if I was pregnant which I didn't expect for a while yet!

Might make the blog public soon, so hi to anyone reading this :)

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment