Sunday 27 January 2013

Exciting News...

I'm pregnant! I just want to shout it from the rooftops - how exciting is that?

And also completely terrifying at the same time. How on earth did I think I would ever be able to cope with two when I can sometimes barely cope with one?!

How am I ever going to love anyone the same as I love Alice? Is there a finite amount of love?

Will Alice miss out? Will I be a worse mother? Will I ever shower again??

But mostly we are ridiculously excited. We are so lucky to have such a brilliant little girl, who will make the best big sister.

From what I can work out, I'm due late August / Early September. So far I've been feeling sick, tired, and a little achy - but I think that's mostly from running round a lot over Christmas. The sickness hasn't hit properly yet, so hoping that will keep away until after Amsterdam.

We've told all grandparents, and decided not to keep it a secret until 12 weeks this time, so just tell people when we see them. However I'm not going to put anything online for a few weeks, I'll write stuff then post it all later. Sorry blog!

Mitch is calling the baby Odin. Not. A. Chance.

The best Christmas present ever! :)

With love and light xo

No comments:

Post a Comment